Welcome to the December 2019 Colour Combo Blog Hop.This month’s color combination is Petal Pink, Early Espresso, and Merry Merlot!
You have just arrived from Caroline Peck’s blog. You are currently visiting Nicole with Sugar & Scraps. I am in the United States. Thank you for dropping by. I do hope you enjoy my project.
For this month’s project, I created a card that is also a gift card holder!! I CASE’d this from Jan Musselman over at iheartstamps2.blogspot.com.
There is a little bit of Wrapped In Plaid DSP and some Rhinestones. My sentiment and the Pine Tree are stamped in Merry Merlot and put on the Stitched Nested Dies.
The rhinestones look really nice under the sentiment I think.
Once again, thank you for visiting my blog today & I hope that you have found inspiration to create your own project. Please click on the Next button to hop along with the rest of us. Don’t forget when visiting to leave them a little love.
Want an all inclusive kit shipped right to your door this month? Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber by December 10th! You can go HERE to subscribe if you do not already have a demonstrator.
FREE Shipping Promotion!
On Wednesday, December 11, Stampin’ Up!® will be offering FREE shipping on orders of $50* or more. What a great day to save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! wish list of products! This promotion lasts for 24 hours only. Click here to shop and prepare your wish list.
Here are the details…
- Sales Period: December 11, 2019, 12:01 am (MT)-11:59 pm (MT)
- Ordering deadlines: Phone: December 11, 2019; 6:50 pm (MT). OEX/Online: December 11, 2019; 11:59 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- *The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 US or more (before tax).
- *If you are using a coupon code, please remember that the order amount must still meet the qualifying threshold (above) to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 11, 2019.
- With the exception of “month-to-month” Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion, including year-end closeout and preorder items.
- “Prepaid” Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped for December will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 usd/$30.00 cad shipping included) + tax. Important note: December Paper Pumpkin billing and shipment will be delayed until December 16 due to increased workload in the distribution center.
December Host Code
Order $45 or more in Stampin’ Up! merchandise HERE between now and October 31st, and I will send you a package of the NEW Holiday Rhinestones for FREE. If your order is $150 or more, do not use the hostess code. This way you will get your FREE hostess rewards and I will still send you the Holiday Rhinestones for FREE!!
December Card Club and Card Class
December’s Card Club will feature the Above the Clouds stamp set. You will get Supplies to make 10 cards – 2 each of 5 designs – plus envelopes, PDF tutorial, and $20 in product to use on your cards. Sign up by the 20th in order to get in on the Club. December’s Card Class will feature the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set and Dies. You will get all the supplies you need to make 5 cards plus envelopes, PDF tutorial, and an embellishment. You must sign up by the 15th in order to get this month’s class. Click HERE to sign up for Card Club or Card Class.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click hereto learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Pixie Stix Stampers community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click on the Follow Me button under the shopping cart at the top of the page.
Happy Stamping!Product List