Hello my crafty friends! I have decided to do a New weekly video series of tips. The first few weeks are going to be a Back to Basics approach for anyone new to stamping or anyone that wants a refresh!
How to Read a Ruler:
Do you struggle to read a ruler, or find you ask yourself, “Where is the quarter inch mark on a ruler? And what….3/16th of an inch??!” Let me help you out! Reading a ruler is something we all need to learn and if you want to know “what are the measurements on a ruler?” I think this video will help you measure things out in no time.
Below is the video I did to help you out!
My favorite tool for cutting and measuring my card stock is the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer, below you can find some pretty great information about it.
Everything you need to know about the Paper Trimmer:
- Size: 15 ⅜” x 8” – when arm is extended, measures to 17″
- Cuts 12 ½” wide to 17 ¼” long
- Includes (1) cutting blade & (1) scoring blade
- Blades are long lasting
- Imperial & metric measurements included
- Imperial measurements on the arm also
- Creates clean, straight cuts with no jagged edges
- Cut through (3) sheets of White or Vanilla with one pass
- Cut through (2) sheets of colored cardstock with one pass
- Cut through (3) sheets of Designer Series Paper with one pass
- Ruler area is protected by a durable plastic cover so the measurements can’t rub off
- Use the Right side grid for cutting thin strips and the left side for wider cuts
- Can hang on a wall or hook
- $25.00 – USA