MAKING A DIFFERENCE: COVID-19 PRODUCT GIVEBACK
Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of their Making a Difference program Stampin’ Up! Is offering a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.
You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download and we will donate 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and customers! You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here!
Price: $12.00 USD
Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2020 or later; if the offer period extends beyond June 2, I will let you know.
- To maximize our donations, the charities are the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
- The Share Sunshine PDF Download is for personal use only. Please be sure to not share your PDF. Encourage friends and family to purchase and print their own.
- When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support–and encourage your customers to follow suit!
ORGANIZATIONS RECEIVING PROCEEDS
Stampin’ Up! will donate all proceeds to the following global organizations to help vulnerable communities and frontline responders.
The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund
This fund supports the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes:
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
Learn more about WHO here.
United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
This fund supports communities across the world struggling to cope with COVID-19. United Way is working to protect the most vulnerable by helping them access food, shelter, vital information, and more through United Way’s global network.
Learn more about United Way here.
Just look at these cute projects you can make!
QUICK TIPS FOR SHARING
Let’s work together to make a difference! Here are some tips to consider:
- Use the lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments to brighten someone’s day–friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers! Don’t forget to invite your customers to do the same.
- You can start crafting with the PDF download right away–with no shipping costs or delays!
- Share your projects on social media and tag them with #sharesunshine.
Please think about helping these organizations out and tell your friends and family as well. It’s more important than ever to connect and #makeacardsendacard and #sharesunshine during these difficult times.